Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hmm... here we go again..

So everyone here is quickly going down with a horrible cold. I can't say I am surprised with how we have been running lately. Football, and volleyball have begun the daily running :)

I have had yet another health snag... 3 ovarian cysts this time. They are wanting to wait and watch fearing I could lose both ovaries this time :( I am kinda attached to them so waiting is a great idea. So like always I have started a new supplement :) The one for the MS works so great I pray this one will too!!

We are also praying over some situations that have come up that could greatly reduce the stress in our home :)

S returned home and has much worse behavior which is what we expected. He and Q are desperate to not be in the same house, or family.

Todd is literally down with this cold so please pray he feels a lot better quickly.

A has bronchitis but won't let it slow her down. She had her first volleyball game yesterday and did great! And ran the mile Friday she is so determined and strong!

A & J both did a great job and passed hunters safety. It was a pretty rigorous class too. A few kids got kicked out for being a little late ,even on the last day. Serious stuff!

Princess even ran the 1/2 mile. She is such a big girl. She is doing great with school. It still amazes me she is 5 doing 1st grade work... Wasn't she just born yesterday?

No comments: