Monday, September 20, 2010

Just taking a chance to breathe...

Seems like I keep promising myself I will get better at posting more often on here then well.. Life happens! My husband reminded me this past weekend he was " Just trying to catch his breath"! I guess that is what we are all doing. This summer was a time of change, adjustment, healing and dealing with some real truth! Our son was very damaging to our home and family. So I will try to keep you all updated once we catch our breath. Quita is still in a girls home she is legally 18 and plans to pursue a college scholarship when she graduates next May. Samuel is in Military school he too is 18 so will pursue whatever he chooses once he graduates in December. A is in 10th grade and doing well. J is attending a local high school as a Freshman playing varsity football, after a broken foot he is back in the game this week :) Princess is in 2nd grade and doing well, and Wild Mike started Kindergarten this year:)

No comments: