Tuesday, October 7, 2008

funny??

So I have had so much to blog about for so long and had no time to. So now you may get sick of the posts for awhile as I catch up with a few thoughts...

You know when things get crazy but you still need to find something to laugh about...

Well in our talks about how to share our family changes so many times we have laughed and said lets say nothing and see how long it takes anyone to notice (hehe)

Although we have never taken this approach it is amusing! Especially now when receiving emails from others who want to contact S & Q directly. People who only met them a couple times and never called or wrote them before. People whom had we not told it could have taken years for them to find out.

So as I take a minute to chuckle as questions roll in from those uninvolved in our daily lives. I have to wonder how long would it have taken for them to know?? (he he)

Don't get me wrong I am so thankful they are now wanting to take a front row seat and be involved. I count that as another blessing in all this. I just hope no one forgets I have 6 kids that would love that concern not just 2. All 6 of our kids are cool !

I am in no way upset for the limited contact so many of us have, life is busy. Something we are trying to get a new pace at.

I also understand things have been tough here and many have chosen to tuck and run. All part of the human condition, run from suffering. People have known for awhile we were needing help and are now just emerging as really being concerned even shocked??

No one likes to see people hurting I get it.

Just enjoying the amusement park called life.

No comments: