Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lawyer speak?

So I went to the Center for Nuerological Disorders MS clinic yesterday. My appointment was at 9:30. The doctor finally graced my presence around 11:30. Apparently he got busy in the back (forgot I was there?) . Well I was just thankful I had nowhere to be well the appointment was interesting as always as they try to explain things. It is actually entertaining (grin).
The doctor is a very nice man but what a reminder we all make mistakes. I went over all the tests and blood woork they have done. Now keep in mind we have discussed lymes disease several times but they had done more than one test and they were negative. Well that is what I was told in my chart the test findings were inconclusive. Well that means neither positive or negative... So he ordered the test again.
So I went to the lab where they could not read his writing and had to call to verify which tests he wanted performed. It turned into an all day experience.
I just kept thinking well you know my first pregnancy test with A was purple. It was supposed to be blue or red it was purple. :)
My blood test for celiac disease inconclusive I am antigliadin defiecient...
I am thankful the love of god is conclusive and to him this is all small potatoes...
Have a blessed day I pray it all concludes with his peace!!

No comments: