Thursday, October 30, 2008

Q

Well we have another trip scheduled for this weekend! Q is going to participate in a 1 year Christian discipleship program that helps troubled girls. She starts Saturday morning we have a long journey ahead. She is so EXCITED! This is a very good and healthy step for her. I have been thinking about all the emails I have received from folks who asked how they could help because they really love and care about her. Well here is a chance! The program she is starting is very expensive $850 per month. It is very expensive to offer the care they provide. They are taking her full aware there is no way we can afford it! So I kept thinking about sponsors. I am looking for loved ones to sponsor her for 12 months to help with the program fees. I want to put together a picture board of all the people who believe in her that are helping her complete this program. I think it will be a great motivator for her. I plan to get it ready over the next month and mail it to her as a surprise. So email me if you felt led to help her through this journey. This is not an easy program and she knows all the rules but still can't wait! She told me she really wants to make me proud! She has never said that before. We are going to do what ever we can to make this work for her!

No comments: