Monday, August 27, 2007

Are you ready for some football...

Have you ever noticed how quickly time goes by? My mother always told me as you get older it only goes faster. I now know she is right. You see a few months ago (11 years ago) I gave birth to the most handsome baby boy. He adored his Mommy and loved to sleep. Here in lies the problem. I think I made him get far too much sleep.. I fought with him to just go to sleep and he kept growing. Then I was blessed with more children, maybe if I got less sleep their growing would some how slow down. Nope! Even though I am more tired they still grow faster and each one seems to move a little faster than the last one too... Believe me nothing helps keep these precious ones small, they will all grow into these pre teens. Believe me I know, there are 4 in my house right now! (sniff sniff) Anyway here is a picture of my precious baby hehe.. Whom I tried so hard to protect from every owie, and I am now allowing out in a field to intentionally be pummeled by other (maybe even bigger) boys... he is now in tackle football AHHHH! He was TRYING to read a magazine last week when he said, " Mom I don't know what it is I just can't get football out of my head, I LOVE IT!" Guess this one is all boy!! Games start Wed. Here is the schedule: Wed. Aug. 29, Tues. Sept. 4, Sat. Sept. 8, Tues. Sept. 11, Tues. Sept. 18, Tues. Sept. 25, Tues. Oct. 2, Tues. Oct. 9 I know he would love it if any of you could make it :)

No comments: