Thursday, August 30, 2007

Horse Camp

A is the oldest and looks me in the eyeball. Yes soon she will be taller than me!! sniff sniff She went to horse camp this summer and had a blast! She LOVES HORSES! She is daily asking, trying to figure out how to sneak a horse in the barn. She does realize fencing first but she has the patience of a 2 year old (or her mother). She is 12. My favorite part of the week was at Kohls the gal at the register went on and on about how much this beautiful young lady looks like her mother (me). I just smiled as she repeated it at least 10 times, "I mean it she like looks exactly like you!" Imagine my joy to think that means in some way I look like this beautiful girl!! Then as Wild Mike was screaming in the background and reality hit... (poor kid) I so wanted to say thats strange I have never seen her before! And quickly before A's eyeballs would be stuck in her head forever from her rolling them. But A said, " we sure have heard that before right Mommy!" with a smile.

No comments: