Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wild Mike & Princess time out what?

AHH the babies of the house. Wild Mike is a self proclaimed nut. If you ask he will tell you , "I A nut!" We joke he starts pro football next week, he can move faster than the roadrunner on speed, and could take down ANYONE! Princess is always in pink or purple, wearing a tierra, holding a magic wand, wearing sparkly silver shoes, and singing a sweet song. She is also the worlds best whiner. Last night at supper she proclaimed, " My mom spoils me". I did just buy her a t shirt that says, " It is no secret I am my Daddy's favorite (on front) And everybody else's too! (on back)". So maybe I do feed into it a LITTLE.... So he is 2 and she is 4 (going on 20) and they are best buddys as long as he is not trying to beat her down. They are also my ONLY children to ever put themselves in time out for being naughty! At the doctors office Wild Mike SHOCKINGLY hit Princess for no apparent reason. I turned to look at him as he walked himself over to sit in the corner to do his time. The poor nurse about lost it. He then stood up and came to tell his sister gave her a hug and kiss and said, "Sowey". All I said was he has a lot of practice. Then today Princess walked over to sit on her time out step. A asked her what she was doing and she said, " I was not nice to Wild Mike I need a time out." What planet are these kids from? A child not only accepting their punishment but taking it themselves. Is this what God meant when he said, " Lest you be like little children"... doubt it but for today I am laughing. Now if we could just get the 11 & 12 year olds onto this...

No comments: