Thursday, August 23, 2007

Getting started..

I had meant to create a family web page this summer. I had a blog to chronicle our adoption from Liberia but then the site shut down and I have kept everyone wondering when I would reemerge into the land of the computer connected again. Well here I am. I decided getting a new blog up and running was my best bet for now. Adjustments have been HUGE this past year and the thought of summer ending makes me realize how fast time flies. So beloved friends and family I will do my best to keep you informed. Just remember you may be sorry! Things get pretty exciting around here. As I am typing our 2 year old is reading a book I am sure it is just about ready to take flight. Caught mid air... Now to figure out how to post pictures.... Off to help get football pads ready for practice tonight. Glad it is not my night for car pool! More to share soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you and your family online!! We are still waiting for state's approval and then we will be able to have the social worker call about the 2 kids in Oklahoma that we would like to bring home. Have a great weekend. Hope to talk with you soon!! I miss our chats!!!

Anonymous said...

Donna is the anonymous!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job!!!

I've tryed that ketchup, Italian dressing & half onion recipe. It's better if the onion is steamed first.
~Roger
PS. I'm STILL waiting to be adopted! Heh heh heh........

Anonymous said...

That is the exact reason I tried to shop alone when the kids were little---and I only have 2;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear how everyone is doing, it seems the only way we keep in touch is the computer, so keep up the good work! We miss you all!
Dena ;)