Thursday, August 30, 2007

His first game...

His legs have now turned a strange shade of purple. And his name was the first one announced as he had the first take down in their first game of the season. Yes this means my baby was at the bottom of the pile! AHHH! He walked off the field with a SMILE!
J : " I am in pain Mom!"
Mom: "So do you want to stop playing?" ( I'd be fine with that) (he he)
J " ARE YOU KIDDING ME NO WAY, I LOVE FOOTBALL"
sniff sniff.... When both legs are the shade of the blueberry girl from Willy Wonka and he is smiling proud... I will tell him how proud I am of him! What an amazing guy he is becoming....

P.S.
When we got home I saw him go to the shower. I even heard it running and noted he changed clothes. Later I sat down (briefly) to chat this is how it went:

Mom: " I thought I told you to take a shower!"
J: "Mom I did."
Mom: "Why are your legs so dirty then?"
J: " It's all bruises Mom don't worry I don't even know when they all happened. this one is from practice, this one I remember feeling pain but don't know when? It's just part of the game."

Ok then...............................

No comments: